Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Beginnings

Lots of changes have happened to the Henry's since the last post... I am no longer working and have been staying at home with Carter since the end of April.  I am truely blessed that family has helped us get through the rough spots and it seems as though the sun is finally starting to shine on our lives. 

Our house has now been on the market since the end of April- our real estate agent, Anne, is planning another open house on the 26th. We finally got all the landscaping done to the best that we can and I must say the house looks great!  The last thing we have to do is stain the decks... I am having a garage sale the 17th and 18th, so my mother in law is coming down to help me with that and Carter and Adam is going to spray the deck in time for the open house. 

Tomorrow I will officially join the Thirty-One family and I am soooo exited.  The ladies that I have been working with so far are wonderful and I feel like we're friends already! On the 25th from 1-3 at my house, I am having my debut party for my first Thirty-One party and I am quite nervous about it, but super excited at the same time.  These products are great ladies- high quality and affordable. Check out mythiryone.com and click on the link to view catalog. Please let me know if there are any questions I can answer or orders I can place for you!! All are invited to the party if you live locally!

The next big thing is that Carter and I are flying back to Wisconsin for 3 weeks starting on June 27th until the 19th of July.  Few projects in the works while I am there and hopefully some parties for Thirty-One, so if anyone back there wants to host of party get in contact with me- opportunities for free stuff!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment