Monday, September 6, 2010

Other New Things...

Other new things with the family include:
1. Carter is now a mobile guy and has been for the past month or so, he's pulling himself up and walking with help of the furniture. He's a lean mean speed machine and a handful! He just turned 9 months old already and we're already planning his first birthday party!
2. I recently passed my mastery level coding credential test- so I am officially done taking anymore mandatory coding tests!!!
3. I also just got diagnosed with having gallstones and will be having surgery on September 16- what a great way to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary :-( The highlight of having surgery though is that grandma will be flying out and staying with us for a week- we're all excited, including Adam- who will take this opportunity to go out elk hunting without his wife lagging behind!
4. Bowhunting season officially got underway this past weekend- we had a couple of elk within 70 yards but nothing came in close enough to shoot. Sunday we went deer hunting on a family friends land and had a blast- the weather was horrible- super windy and we saw nothing, until we started to pack up and had 2 bucks come in, upon further packing up I noticed 5 more out in the field, I tried to stalk them and got pretty close, but got busted by one that was bedded down- can't wait until next weekend, hopefully I will get one before my surgery!

New posts to follow soon, as I no longer have to study!!!  Wahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment